What’s SEMrush? Free Competitor Keyword Research Tool
SEMrush is an Internet marketing and competitive intelligence Package of SEO tools you can use to get top results. Founded by marketers and designed for entrepreneurs, SEMrush has grown from a startup in 2008 to a recognized global brand encouraging 20,000 partners, 3 Million users, and above 8.3 Billion key word worldwide. SEMrush is your best-in-class service provider when it comes To online marketing and relative competitive intelligence. No wonder the term SEMrush means the same thing as comparative and competitive intelligence. Free Competitor Keyword Research Tool
Features of the programs
Are you a freelancer or a startup, growing or small A service with an established brand or a comprehensive web presence which needs a marketing solution for your business, marketing agency? Well search no further, because from just $99.95 to 399.95 USD per month, SEMrush has packages and plans intended for the size of business.
Additional subscriptions can be made by you for your Advertising and competitive intelligence services, which can help you save around $800! For the monthly subscriptions however, SEMrush includes 4 Major price plans, namely:
1. SEMrush Pro Strategy:
Designed for in-house marketers start-ups and freelancers Using a low budget, this, $99.95/month program, is the most basic plan which gives you access to 28 advanced tools and features to enhance your marketing. It will only cost you $999.40 for a yearly subscription. By the On-Page SEO Checker into Organic Traffic Insights, from PPC Keyword Tool into Ad Builder and other tools and features, this program gives you more than enough tools and features to give you an edge over your competitors. This plan Provides you reports while also letting One track 500 key words, to use 5 projects, crawl 100,000 pages and monitor 50 networking profiles. Permitting you to run your SEO, PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns and Social Media Marketing for your business, this strategy gives you the’spying’ potential you’ll need by supplying you with in-depth investigation and advice regarding your competitor’s sources of visitors, social media outcomes, along with other relevant marketing-related info.
2. SEMrush Guru Strategy:
At $199.95 USD a month, this plan is suitable for small And growing advertising and marketing agencies and businesses. You have the choice of paying 1,999.40 upfront for an annual subscription. The Guru program comes with Historical information reports that are trackable and Extended limits Aside from getting all of the tools and features that the Guru plan comprises. This plan offers you 5,000 daily reports in addition to a total of 50 projects, 1,500 key words to track, 300,000 pages to crawl along with the capacity to monitor 100 Social Media profiles.
3. SEMrush Business Plan:
This plan is designed for agencies, E-commerce projects, and Companies with a comprehensive web presence. Cost at $399.95 USD per month or $3,999.95 to get a yearly subscription, it provides you 10,000 reports daily whilst at the same time offering you a total of 200 Projects, 5,000 key words to monitor, 1,000,000 pages to crawl along with the capacity to track 300 Social Media profiles.
4. SEMrush Enterprise Plan:
Designed for businesses and brands that require and that was exceptional Customized marketing and competitive intelligence solutions is available upon request. This program enables its users to extend their limits and make unlimited tracking, jobs, unlimited pages and unlimited Social Media posting and tracking apart from allowing its users to get unlimited daily reports and API access. Free Competitor Keyword Research Tool
Pros and Cons of using SEMrush
1. Access to Tools That Increase Your ROI For Paid Promotion:
Apart from SEMrush being easy to use, in Addition, It Provides you Access to research tools which throw out any guesswork of the window. During the SEMrush Keyword research, Keyword Magic Tool and Keyword Difficulty tools, you can use the SEMrush recommendations to increase your ROI.
2. Site Audits and Keyword Research: SEMrush Is Useful If you have to check and compare the health status of your site’SEO-wise’ together with the sites of your opponents . SEMrush also has tips on emerging and upcoming keywords and no equal when it comes to current keyword tracking.
3. All-Under-One-Roof Tools: Whether it’s SEO or articles Marketing, keyword research Ad construction, Multi-targeting and Social Media monitoring and submitting, you name it, SEMrush has it all under a single roof allowing a freelancer and some other business with an extensive web presence to maximize their advertising and competitive intelligence goals.
4. Access to Actionable Data and Insight: With more than 3 Million users worldwide who research 130 million and through 800 million key words domains from the SEMrush database, SEMrush owns a treasure trove of data which marketers and SEO experts can use to generate insight and create SEO and online marketing strategies.
5. Get With a regularly: into Search Engines Pages’ Top Updated database of more than 10 Million keywords sourced SEMrush is to ensure your website ranks and gets into the top of the search engines results pages.
6. Simple to Understand Reports: With many agencies serving Third-party customers, most of whom might not be SEO-savvy, SEMrush goes a long way in making sure the daily report that SEMrush provides to them are user friendly and free from technical jargon.
1. Prohibitive Price: If only it were possible to get all the SEMrush tools and attributes under one roof at a significantly cheaper cost.
2. Keyword Management, Access &: It could be challenging sifting Through trying to locate certain key words Million keywords the SEMrush database keeps and updates.
3. No Customized Branded Reports:
SEO pros and advertising agencies that provide regular Reports for their clients may desire to possess the reports branded with their images. SEMrush does not permit this at the moment.
Would I urge SEMrush for your advertising and competitive intelligence?
It’s not as simple. The search engine of Exactly the way Google has better Search query on its website, SEMrush has gotten better with every keyword each page crawled and each Social Media profile recorded. Since it takes time, engineering and tremendous capacity to Be able to crawl and generate the kind of online data that a company like SEMrush creates, I’d recommend that when choosing your internet marketing or competitive intelligence partner, ask yourself these questions:
1. Are they tried and tested?
2. Have they delivered in other companies?
To Assist You answer the questions above, SEMrush hasn’t just Been proven and tested by everybody including that SEO guy you know from next door, but it has also delivered incredible results to established brands that the likes of Amazon, Forbes, HP, Deloitte, eBay etc.. As a matter of fact, Booking.com consistently has got a #1 position on Google one of 17 million results, as a result of SEMrush! That is not to mention that utilizing SEMrush will guarantee that your Success, but you can be sure that having a marketing and Competitive intelligence partner will improve your probability of success. Free Competitor Keyword Research Tool