What is SEMrush? Seo Is Dead 2014
SEMrush is an Internet marketing and competitive intelligence Suite of SEO tools you may use to find top results. Founded by marketers and designed for marketers, SEMrush has grown from a start-up in 2008 to a recognized global brand encouraging 20,000 partners, 3 Million consumers, and over 8.3 Billion key word globally. SEMrush is your service provider when it comes To online marketing and relative competitive intelligence. Of course the term SEMrush means the same thing as comparative and competitive intelligence. Seo Is Dead 2014
Features of the programs
Are you a start-up or a freelancer, small or developing Advertising agency, a service with an established brand or a comprehensive presence that needs a customized marketing solution for your business? Well search no further, because from only $99.95 to 399.95 USD a month, SEMrush has packages and plans designed for your size of business.
Furthermore, subscriptions can be made by you for your Advertising and competitive intelligence solutions, which may help you save up to $800! For the monthly subscriptions however, SEMrush includes 4 main price plans, namely:
1. SEMrush Pro Strategy:
Designed for start-ups, in-house marketers and freelancers With a low budget, this, $99.95/month program, is the most basic plan which provides you with access to 28 advanced tools and features to boost your marketing. It is going to only cost you 999.40 to get a yearly subscription. From the On-Page SEO Checker to Organic Traffic Insights, from PPC Keyword Tool to Ad Builder and many other tools and features, this program provides you more than enough tools and features to offer you an advantage over your competitors. While also letting this plan Provides you 3,000 daily reports 5 endeavors to be used by you, track 500 keywords, crawl 100,000 pages and monitor 50 networking profiles. Enabling you to conduct your SEO, PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns and Social Media Marketing for your company, this plan gives you the’spying’ possibility you need by providing you with in-depth investigation and advice regarding your competitor’s sources of traffic, social media outcomes, along with other relevant marketing-related info.
2. SEMrush Pro Plan:
At $199.95 USD per month, this strategy is suitable for small And growing businesses and marketing agencies. You have the choice of paying 1,999.40 upfront to get an yearly subscription. Apart from getting all the features and tools that the Pro plan contains, the Guru plan includes Historical data Branded reports and elongated limits. This program supplies you with 5,000 daily reports along with a total of 50 projects, 1,500 keywords to monitor, 300,000 pages to crawl along with the capability to track 100 Social Media profiles.
3. SEMrush Business Plan:
This program is designed for agencies, E-commerce projects, and Businesses with a comprehensive web presence. Cost at $399.95 USD monthly or $3,999.95 to get a yearly subscription, it provides you 10,000 reports per day while at the same time offering you a total of 200 Projects, 5,000 keywords to track, 1,000,000 pages to crawl along with the capability to monitor 300 Social Media profiles.
4. SEMrush Enterprise Plan:
Designed for businesses and brands that need unique and Customized advertising and competitive intelligence solutions, the cost for this plan is available upon request. This plan allows its users to extend their limits and create unlimited projects, unlimited monitoring pages and Social Media submitting and tracking Aside from allowing its users to get daily accounts and API access. Seo Is Dead 2014
Advantages and Disadvantages of using SEMrush
1. Access to Tools That Boost Your ROI For Paid Advertising:
Apart from SEMrush being simple to use, it also Provides you Access to research tools that throw out any guesswork of the window. Through the SEMrush Keyword research, Keyword Magic Tool and Keyword Difficulty tools, you can use the SEMrush recommendations to increase your ROI.
2. Site Audits and Keyword Research: SEMrush comes in handy When you need to check and compare the health status of your website’SEO-wise’ alongside the websites of your competitors too. SEMrush also has no equal when it comes to present keyword tracking and tips on upcoming and emerging keywords.
3. All-Under-One-Roof Tools: Whether it is SEO or articles Marketing, Multi-targeting and Ad building, keyword research and Social Media tracking and submitting, you name it, SEMrush has it under a single roof allowing any business and a freelancer with an extensive web presence to maximize their internet advertising and competitive intelligence objectives.
4. Access to Insight and Actionable Data: With over 3 Million users who research 130 million and through 800 million key words domain names from the SEMrush database, SEMrush owns a treasure trove of data which marketers and SEO experts may use to generate insight and make actionable SEO and internet marketing strategies.
5. Get to Search Engines Pages’ Best: With a regularly Database of over 10 Million keywords sourced SEMrush is to make sure your website rankings higher and gets to the peak of the search engines results pages.
6. Easy to Understand Reports: Together with many agencies serving Third-party customers, most of whom may not be SEO-savvy, SEMrush goes a very long way in making sure the daily report which SEMrush provides to them are user friendly and free.
1. Prohibitive Cost: If it had been possible to get the SEMrush tools and features under a single roof in a significantly more affordable price.
2. Keyword Access & Management: It could be hard sifting Through trying to locate certain key words from the above 100 Million keywords the SEMrush database retains and updates.
3. No Customized Branded Reports:
SEO advertising agencies and specialists that deliver regular Reports for their customers may desire to have the reports branded using their graphics. SEMrush does not allow this at the moment.
Would I recommend SEMrush for your advertising and competitive intelligence?
It is not as simple as No. The way Google’s search engine gets better Search query on its site, SEMrush has gotten much better with each key word every page crawled and every Social Media profile recorded. Because it requires time, engineering and tremendous capacity to Be able to crawl and generate the kind of online data that a firm like SEMrush generates, I would recommend that if choosing your online marketing or competitive intelligence spouse, ask yourself these questions:
1. Have they been tried and tested?
2. Have they delivered in different companies?
To Assist You answer the questions above, SEMrush has not just Been proven and tested by everybody including that SEO man you know from next door, but it has also delivered phenomenal results to established brands the likes of Amazon, Forbes, HP, Deloitte, eBay etc.. As a matter of fact, Booking.com always has got a #1 ranking on Google among 17 million results, as a result of SEMrush! That’s not to say that using SEMrush will guarantee your Success, however you can be sure that using a marketing and Competitive intelligence spouse will radically improve your likelihood of success. Seo Is Dead 2014